Job Opening for Maintenance Senior Leader in Manufacturing
Primary Job Duties
- Install, maintain, repair and trouble shoot equipment which includes all hydraulic systems, pipe and electrical systems.
- Install programs and repair automated machinery and equipment such as robots or programmable controllers.
- Mange and assigns work orders to maintenance teams
- Set up and operate machine tools such as lathe, grinder, drill and milling machine to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs and fixtures, and tools.
- The Maintenance Sr. Leader position is located at a union facility near the Plymouth, Michigan area and is a contract-to-hire opportunity.
Compensation will be based on overall experience level and previous salary history.
All interested and qualified candidates should contact Kurt Cross and email a current resume.
Kurt can be contacted by phone at (586) 838-1131, or, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org